Thursday, November 5, 2009

Babies, Booklets and Breakdancing

Things have busy out here in the boondocks. The old ball and chain is back at work after the expiration of a doctor's restrictions. Our little embryo is doing extremely well. Bekki and her father are both insisting that it's a boy, but we won't be sure on that until about a month from now.

The collection of poetry I've been working on (and off) is finally complete. I've decided to "self publish" it. This is due more to my impatience concerning responses from publishers than any deep rooted fear that my writing isn't good enough to receive acceptance (which it probably isn't). More on that soon.

And I finally put up a MySpace page. You may have noticed (or not) the link at the top right of the page. Yeah, that's my MySpace page. If you're excited about hearing amateur poetry read at breakneck speed over pre-recorded beats, or if you're just curious to hear what my voice sounds like, check it out. Plus, I need as many friend requests as possible to justify the time I wasted in the recording studio.

6 comments:

Prince Gomolvilas said...

You're in the South. Shouldn't you have like six babies by now?

Prince Gomolvilas said...

Mike, you sound butch.

Michael DeAntonio said...

I sound butch because I'm hardcore. I do have six babies. Three dogs and three cats.

Peter Varvel said...

Wow, I have missed a lot. Congrats to you and Bekki!
Name the baby after Aunt Peter.

Cheryl said...

Congrats on all your babies (human, animal and poetic)!

quin browne said...

oh! i missed a lot, too!! mazel tov, michael!!